A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
Remember ladies, don’t expect to leave your house an be treated like an autonomous person who doesn’t have to search every bathroom, powder room, and elevator like you’re in a fucking neo noir spy film! So pass on these safety tips that reaffirm that deep knot of dread in your stomach telling you your humanity is up for debate!
Another reason to never leave my house? AWESOME.
Safety tips for those who seek to spy on and objectify women:
- Don’t fuckin do it
- u little shit
- or you’ll get kicked in the fuckin shins
What the shit, humanity.
i know like nobody here listens to the music i post but FUCK IT here’s my new song. deal with it
Meta as heck
It Conquered the World (1956)
Just got back from my daughters school … watched the children converse in some sort of Lovecraftian ritual celebrating Grandparents and the Elders of the town all culminating with a strange song dedicated to the town and lake - when I left the event - I was expecting to see a tentacled creature rise out of the lake and start devouring people … maybe when night falls. I really did move to the Mountains of Madness.
Are you a
Bless this post.
not even a real doctor
hey u kids wanna buy some drugs
24/5 at La Casa Encendida!
Pictoplasma “white Noise”.
Page 1 of 61